Well, we got a positve OPK this morning.....day 20 just as I predicted. So, as soon as she gets home from work - it's baby making time!
We are hoping to be one of the lucky few who can do it on the first try (with her anyway-we've had 5 with me). We feel pretty good about it since we are using fresh now. I'm not looking forward to dealing with the fresh 'stuff' though. The EW factor is pretty big!!!
Anyway, wish us luck!!
Today is the one month anniversary of my Mothers funeral; not sure that would be good luck or bad (for AI anyway).
1 comment:
Good Luck. I hope this is the one for you guys. Just a thought, since you have fresh...Have you considered trying with both of you?? I know there is a chance you could both get pg and that might be bad, but why not up your chances since it's free.
Post a Comment