Thursday, January 25, 2007

FlyLady is coming to town!


Here is a link to her website: www.flylady.net

She is the queen of household organization. I love the daily missions and try to do them everyday or something close. We don’t have a lot of clutter at our house, but if you look good enough you can find it. It lurks and travels a bit, but it’s there. Right now clutter can be found in the following hidey-holes:

The silverware drawer in the kitchen
The desk! Oi!!
The closet in the bathroom
The spare/future baby room
The garage

I could probably go on, but that’s the main ones.

I also have a big problem with the ironing board. One of us uses it almost every day and we’ve gotten into a nasty habit of leaving it out. It is currently sitting in the dining room after residing in our bedroom for several weeks solid. It is suppose to live in the laundry room leaning against the wall neatly. I hate that it sits out, but I hate to put it away and get it out so frequently.
Big stuff, huh?

No comments: