..........at the mere thought of going back to work next week. I am tentatively scheduled to go back on Monday, but when they called to confirm, I burst into tears. I really don't know what I'm going to do.
I have been working so hard on getting our business going and have made a lot of progress; we just aren't at the point where we are making money yet.
I have been looking for a work at home opportunity to supplement her income so I can stay home and continue to build our business, but nothing looks good enough to risk.
I really don't know what to do, but going back to work causes me major stress!!!!
2 comments:
I know the feeling. Hang in there and I hope it all works out with the self employment stuff soon.
I can relate to stress=work. Read my new blog. I am sorry about your job being stressful... I hope your business at home gets to booming soon!!!!
Post a Comment