Thursday, March 15, 2007

Baby update

Well, today is day 32 of her cycle, which is pretty normal for her. It's day 13 since insemmination and day 12 (we think) since ovulation. She is showing no signs of AF, except that she's really tired, but that could be pregnancy as well.

We are getting the blood drawn for the beta either tonight or Friday. Hopefully the lab will be open after she gets off work tonight and that we get the lab orders in the mail today. If we don't, I will call to see if they will fax them directly to the lab so we can get it drawn tomorrow. That will suck though, because then we won't know until Monday. Eh!!!!

We're still in......I keep thinking what a great birthday present this will be for me! Of course, quitting work was what I actually asked for, so I already got one great gift!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really hope this is it girls!!!