Tuesday, March 27, 2007

FEAR!!

One of our fellow bloggers posted that she lost her baby. We are 1 week behind her and were starting to feel some comfort and be settled. This just rocked my boat. I am now feeling great fear!!

We have tried so hard to think positively about everything to the point of practicing the techniques of 'The Secret' (if you are not sure what that is, I'll post more later). It's becoming very difficult to focus on the positive. Like another blogger said, it's like waiting to exhale. I expect we'll feel that several times during this pregnancy.

My thoughts and prayers are with Michelle and her husband.

3 comments:

battynurse said...

I understand what you mean. Based on what I know as a nurse, and what I've seen while working in the NICU, I'm sure I will be nervous throughout a whole pregnancy.

Dee said...

How horrible. So sorry to hear this. I'm positive energy out there for you.

S&C said...

pregnancy is scary.. You just have to enjoy it while you can.
I am sure you all will be fine and have a beautiful baby!
I think being scared is normal just part of making a family.