Monday, March 12, 2007

Today is Day 11

.......since insemmination and probably day 10 since ovulation. She is feeling nauseous in the mornings, but it's really too early for that. We do feel pretty good about this one though......here's why:

> Timing was great! She usually ovulates the early afternoon or evening of the 'peak' day on the monitor and we insemminated late the night before it peaked this time.

> She had spotting on days 5 & 6, then stopped.

> Her temp keeps rising; she usually goes from around 96.8ish to around 97.5 or 6 after ovulation. She did that, but yesterday it was 97.9 and today it was 98.

> Then there's the nausea.

We did test on day 7 and it was negative, but that was WAY too early anyway.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for us!!

7 comments:

The Mother Hen said...

Uhmmm. I vote pregnant. All the signs are there. The biggest one is the temp. When will you test again??? Tomorrow???

battynurse said...

Fingers and toes are definitely crossed for you both. I saw something in a catalog the other day that made me think of you. It's a framed print of a pig taking a running, flying leap off a dock into a lake and a plaque that says when pigs fly. Very cute. Good luck to you, sticky baby dust and I can't wait to see your BFP.

SJayneI said...

I'm going to try to talk her into testing tonight. I know it's probably still too soon to tell, but I would hate to not know as soon as we can. Does that make sense?

Michelle.....what catalog? Send me an e-mail at SJIngersoll!GMail.com. I want it. :)

SJayneI said...

I meant SJIngersoll@GMail.com.

Wendy and Karen said...

We're so excited for you. Keeping our fingers crossed and sending you our best.

C said...

Yeah...I am sooo happy I updated your link & found you ladies again. What a post to come back on! I am with Berrymom.....Please, Please test again soon...I am on pins & needles! I vote BFP!

Jen said...

Oh yeah...that sounds promising. I'm 10 DPO too but haven't tested yet...AF is due in 2 days so I'm going to try to hold out. Best of luck to you!