Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Your website is awesome, very professional! I would hire you in a heartbeat! My DP does web development and she thought it looked great. Hope you ladies are doing well. I'm freaking about some spotting that I talk about in my latest post (yes I finally posted!). And by the way, I loved your baby ticker so much, that I copied it! But since we had the same blog template and I didn't want to be a total copy cat, I changed my template.
5 comments:
Very cool, I am totally impressed. I love the cakes too.
Looks Great. Very professional.
Looks good! Congrats on getting it up and running!
Looks good! Congrats on getting it up and running!
Your website is awesome, very professional! I would hire you in a heartbeat! My DP does web development and she thought it looked great.
Hope you ladies are doing well. I'm freaking about some spotting that I talk about in my latest post (yes I finally posted!). And by the way, I loved your baby ticker so much, that I copied it! But since we had the same blog template and I didn't want to be a total copy cat, I changed my template.
Post a Comment