Sunday, April 15, 2007

Still here.......

Wow! It's been over a week since I posted. We have been pretty busy. Who knew living with a pregnant woman would be so exhausting and who knew anyone needed Ramen noodles at 11:45 at night!! She didn't get them..........she did get Chicken Noodle soup though.

So, we are almost 9 weeks along and she's really doing well. only 31 to go!!!

On the business front, things are looking good; only a few snags, but we'll fix them and keep going. We had a baby shower this weekend and I have a couple of cakes this week. I posted a new baby shower cake on my cake site.

I'll post more detail later as it's been a busy busy week.

Have a great evening!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you guys are still around! Hope all is well!

S&C said...

9 weeks?!?! Congrats!!!!!

battynurse said...

Oh my gosh, that castle cake is just too cute. I wish you lived closer to me so that I could have you plan parties for me. Hope the snags are easily fixed and your new business moves merrily along.