Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It looks like my sister will be OK; she has a lot of mental and emotional work ahead of her and will probably be away from her family for a while, but she knows what she needs to do and is ready to do it. I may post more details later.
On another front.........I am off to Arizona to be with my other sister as she is dealing with the imminent death of her mother-in-law and her husband will be away. She does not want to deal with everything alone with her children, one of which is about to give birth. So, I will be in AZ for the next couple of weeks, but will have the same amount of access to the internet if not the same amount of time.
So, I will post more later and keeps tabs on everyone.
2 comments:
Glad to hear things are a little better with your sister. Hope things continue to get better.
Be safe on your trip.
I hope everything is OK with your sis. You all are in my thoughts.
Post a Comment