.......not to obsess about the heartbeat. It seems that every time I do, I get a reminder that everything is OK.
I decided to get some paint samples for the baby's room today while I was shopping and found one I really like, then I looked at the name and it is "Belladonna".
That is where Liz proposed and where we went on our honeymoon and the reason we are naming our baby (if it's a girl) Isabella and calling her 'Bella'.
Everything will be just fine. I also did some research and found out that a strong placenta can cause the heartbeat to be 'hidden' and also that belly fat can hide it as well. Liz is not nearly as heavy as me, but she has more belly fat.
My declaration for today...............'All is right with the world and our little blessing is perfectly snug hiding under her (or his) protective placenta.'
2 comments:
Seems like all signs are pointing to "things are fine!" I love when that happens. :)
Have fun painting :-)
Post a Comment