Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Good day today!

Well, today was much better. The money issues are still there, but I got to spend the day with Cylie and her new friend Elliott (you may remember from an earlier post that she met him at our neighborhood picnic). We had a good day, even though he only lasted about 2 hours and we had to call mom because he got upset. He'll get more comfortable with us though.




I leave you with some pictures of Cylie in the yard. (Please excuse the condition; it needs to be mowed)





She's trying to catch a rolypoly in this last one. She wanted to eat him!! :)

2 comments:

battynurse said...

I'm glad that you had a better day. I know what it's like to have money troubles and it is so stressful. Hang in there and I hope it all starts to get better soon.

Unknown said...

Very cute pic's and I am glad things are better today!