Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I will be SUPERmom!!! TMI alert

Ok, this may be more information that you ever cared to know about me, but here goes.........

Yesterday, Cylie (my 11-month old niece) and I had a lot of errands to run, which included a 2-hour wait at the airport, the downtown courthouse and a trip to Sam's to have pictures processed. Before heading to Sam's, I decided to stop at Goldies for lunch and to let her have a break from the car seat for a little while.

Here comes the TMI part............

I forgot how the grease at Goldies affects my intestinal system until we were waiting at Sam's for the pictures. I had not brought in her stroller as she was able to sit in their buggy.

I am a nut about letting her touch anything in a public restroom; it's NOT going to happen. Therein lies my dilemma.................

To sum it up..........I was able to successfully manage my 'project' all the while holding her on one knee with one hand and she was not contaminated in ANY way. Of course, we both got a good hand washing......she got a feet washing too; just in case.

See.........this mom thing will be a piece of cake! :`)

5 comments:

battynurse said...

Oh I so know what you mean about greasy food. I've never had to do that trick in the bathroom though. Good work.

Unknown said...

Good job! That sounds pretty talented!

Kim aka Mommy said...

That's hilarious! We just had that almost same experience, minus the baby balancing today. TMI...on its way. M refuses to use public restroom for her "projects" and we ate horribly today. The bad, greasy breakfast led to a short shopping trip this morning and the celebration dinner at Outback led to flying at mock speed down the interstate so she could make it back to comforts of her own potty.

LORD! The things we do and then TALK about!

Thanks for the laugh!

Holly said...

Let me get a mental picture of this!!! LOL! Too funny!

Stacey said...

lol. I always went to the washroom at home holding Riley with one hand when she was little and didn't like being put down. You'll be a pro by the time the baby arrives. ;)