Monday, July 09, 2007

Baby update

Well, we have passed the halfway mark and she is really starting to feel him (or her). Not knowing what it is is killing me, especially since our friends now know. I think it's a boy. Tell me what you think...this is a copy of the e-mail I received after asking if they opened the envelope: "Yes, the envelope was opened on 07/07/07. I think that the picture itself is pretty self evident for those folks that know what they are looking at. But just in case, the information is written on the picture. "........ Ok, I know that can go either way, but doesn't it sound 'boy' to you?

You know we are the tie-breaker. There are three of us that I know are due in the same week and 'Baby Wantin' Woman' is having a girl and 'Uterus X2 and Infertile Pediatrician' are having a boy. So, we get to break the tie! Yay!

Also, we registered at Babies R Us; that was sooo much fun. We actually registered for this rocking chair and ottoman, only in a dark brown. We were going to go with a glider, but we sat in this and it's absolutely THE most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. We know that it's an unlikely gift since it's over $500 together, but we get 10% off of anything registered that we didn't get at our shower.

Anyway, we heard the heartbeat on our Bebe Sounds this morning! And she is really starting to pop. We need to take some pictures.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Registering is so much fun! Do you really get 10% off things that aren't purchased??? Where does it say that? I said that to Lois and she told me I was nuts.

Do you have any "feelings" of what it is? We went crazy (for fun) taking all of those internet boy or girl quizzes, chinese gender predictors, etc. Every single one said "Boy!" for us.

I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats on being 1/2 way along!

battynurse said...

The wedding cake is beautiful and the 1st birthday cake is pretty cute too. I love that particular chair at babies r us but liked it in green. I don't know if they still have that color though. It does sound a bit like boy to me too. I would be going crazy by now.

Dee said...

First, I can't stand it either. I wish you guys would give in!

Also, your cakes are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Unknown said...

It does sound like a boy!!!! When is the shower by the way???