Well, Cylie is feeling better, but I have a word of advice. The nightime Triaminic is like crack; she perked right up after I gave it to her at 2 am. The daytime one made her sleepier than this one did. She was awake until 4:30 and was hyper; she would have been hanging from the chandeliers if we had them in the bedroom.
Her burn, on the other hand, is starting to hurt her when she gets the bandaid off. We are trying our best to keep it covered, but she works at it until it comes off. It usually takes her about an hour or two, so it's not so bad, we just put another one on. It's cute though, you can see on her face that it starts to hurt as soon as the air hits it and she come over and offers her hand for a kiss. It is starting to look a lot better though.
1 comment:
night time cold medicine does the same thing to me as does benadryl and any sleeping medication. I can't take any of that.
Post a Comment