


Plus my in-laws gave me this prime piece of real estate, but I can't get it through the fence into the back yard. I will have to wait until I can get someone to lift it over. Bummer!!!
Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Friday, July 06, 2007
Great Deals!!
As I've posted before, I am getting my home day-care license and have been trying to increase my toy collection. I got these great toys all for a total low price of $19. Amazing huh? You gotta love CraigsList!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow! what great bargains!
Wow, you got even the table for 19.00?? That is great. Ok, so maybe I'm a little slow but is the play house the real estate???
Cute toys and for such a great price!
Post a Comment