Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tired.....

I find myself lately wondering if I can really do this mother thing after all. I am a very confident baby person and have indeed been referred to as the 'baby-whisperer'. I have never met a baby who didn't like me or remain calm in my presence.

That being said, I am 40 years old and when Cylie does not sleep through the night (like last night) I barely function the next day. How am I going to deal with a couple of babies plus my own newborn?!?!?

I feel like I need something to energize me.........like a jet pack. I wonder if just a pair of Air Jordans would do the trick. Heck, I could even set up a basketball hoop (or net; whatever they're called) in the dining room and make baskets all day long as I cook, clean, and wipe noses and butts. :)

All kidding aside, I do feel tired and am thinking of looking for a good daily vitamin. Any suggestions?

No comments: