Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ultrasound today; it's a..............



.........baby!! As some of you know........we had the gender sealed in an envelope and hand-delivered it to one of the Godmothers. The sex will then be revealed to everyone who RSVPs to the shower and then we will find out at the shower.

I'm not thrilled aobut this and have some venting to do, but will save that for tomorrow. For tonight, I'm thrilled to have seen our baby!!!

3 comments:

battynurse said...

Yeah, that would just about do me in. I'm not that good at suspense unless I only had to wait a couple of weeks. Otherwise I'd be calling everyone begging them to tell me.

Audra said...

I will probably be the person that finds out the sex at the earliest possible moment. I cannot stand surprises at all!! but that is kinda a neat idea!

hotomiky said...

When is your baby shower? :) Fun to have surprises but how long?

:o)