Saturday, August 04, 2007

Nathan's paycheck....

Ok, my little brother recently quit his job after almost a year of them screwing up his checks, then even his last check was not right. He worked for a local nursing home in the kitchen and loved the job, but they apparently don't have any kind of payroll software or anything; they are just going off of him being 'sighted'. They actually asked everyone if he was there before they would correct his check. Very antiquated; I'm glad I don't have any loved ones there!

Anyway, he's gone to stay with my sister for a few months in Arizona; it feels so weird that he's not here. He says he's staying until October. Wow!! In the meantime, we are going over to check on his cat and his apartment for him every other day. The cat is pretty anti-social, but I worry about him missing Nathan and being alone all day. Maybe I'll bring him over to our house for a few days.

I do miss him though.

No comments: