My MIL is, by far, the most sensitive person alive! She just left our house crying, which isn't really a big deal as she cries all the time. The first time I met her I made her cry over a card game.
Anyway, we've been a little concerned about Cylie's diaper rashes and worried that she isn't getting enough diaper changes. We mentioned it to my MIL when she came to pick her up and she thought we were badmouthing Catrina. I guess we kinda were, but not really. We were concerned about the baby.
So, she left upset thinking we were going to try to take Cylie away from Catrina. Please!!!!
Jeesh!!!!! I love her and she's a good person, but this is exhausting!!!!
8 comments:
Some people are really sensitive huh? Well sorry about that situation... and I hope Cylie gets to feeling better soon!
Some people are really sensitive. However if you mention concern for Cylie and she starts to think your going to take Cylie away from Catrina, maybe she somewhere in her mind realizes that Catrina isn't doing a very good job.
She needs to think about the baby. Why is mentioning diaper rash an offensive move on your part? Maybe she's oversensitive for a reason?
Poor Cylie.
She might be oversensitive but she needs to think that you just have the baby's best interest at heart and that's all. She's overreacting and should maybe have therapy. Crying over a card game? Seriously. I'm overly sensitive but not to that extreme!!!
I agree with Holly. Maybe she's oversensitive because deep down something should be said/done.
Yeah, that's what Liz said too. She did come back this morning without a diaper rash and she had one when she left Friday (of course, she was here Sat night) so they would have had to have been keeping up with the medication and dry diapers. I'm working on teaching Cylie to sign that she needs a diaper change.
I agree with the other posters! I had a cousin that always had TERRIBLE diaper rashes, and she always felt attacked when the day care provider told her he needed to be changed more often. She was too lazy to care to change it! Poor thing! He would be so miserable from it. I don't think she realized the woman was only try to help- not necessarily attack her.
I just wanted to check on you guys and make sure all was ok. Hope you are doing well... I am sure you are getting ready for baby! Not too long now!!!
Post a Comment