Friday, October 19, 2007

De-lurk and add me, please......

I'm calling for a de-lurk! Please just take a moment to say Hi; I wanna know who's out there. :)

Also, please add me to your blogroll if you like what you read.

Thanks!!

Oh, and I'm going to try to do better and de-lurk on a few of your blogs as well!!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi,
Not sure if I'm a lurker... but I keep your blog on my RSS feed so i get up to the minute news! Can't wait to see pics of the little one when he gets here!

Kathryn
(K&H)

SJayneI said...

Thanks!! I added you to my blogroll. Do you mind?

Robin said...

I don't know that I'm lurking or anything, but I am definitely here. Robin/The Other Mother

ProfCJ said...

yeah, I lurk, too :) I still am in awe that y'all waited to find out the sex. And only 20 DAYS to GO!!!

The Mother Hen said...

You know I'm always here!!!

Candice said...

I recently came across your blog and really enjoy it :-)

Wendy and Karen said...

Only 20 days! Congratulations!

Oh, and I love lists too. I'm right there with you about making a list just to check it off. Sounds like you are very prepared.