Monday, October 01, 2007

Disappointed.......

Ok, I was very disappointed when I found out that no one took pictures at the shower, only video. This upset me because I wanted scrapbook and blog pictures.

Then.........as I watched the video today, I see my MIL going around to every person, including our sisters and parents, asking them to 'say Hi and state your name'. WTF!!!! Like we will ever forget our family!!!

But, the kicker is that she did not get Liz's thank you speech and she did NOT get the revealing of the gender of the baby. Wasn't that the whole point?!?!?!?!?!

This woman continues to disappoint me; I need therapy!!!!!!!

Oh, well, I now have a video to refer to if I ever forget my sister's name! Oh, and hours of present opening (she did get EVERY single gift!).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be frustrated myself! Sorry :( Next time I will come and do it! :)

Audra said...

AW :( I'm so sorry about that! Make sure you have a designated photo taker when Bella is born then- and not her!!