I just returned from a quick trip to the bank to deposit a cake check and walked in through the garage. I was on the phone with my sister and habitually hit the garage door button. It started to close, then quickly opened again. I turned just in time to see something large and black running out. I went right behind it, but never saw anything. I know something was there, right? Otherwise, the garage door would have closed. Oh, well............
I'm starting to think I need to apply to one of those drug rehabs (this looks like a good one; anyone wanna go to Malibu with me?)......either that or just accept my fate: I'm 40 and things are starting to go. My memory for one. I swear I have asked Liz the last name of one of our friends a million times; I think she is starting to worry! :)
3 comments:
I think that would have scared me... maybe it was a cat?
I would think cat too. It is kind of odd though.
Hopefully whatever ran in...will not enter your house :)
I think I would have left the garage door up for a while !!
Good luck with that !!
Post a Comment