..........we were greeted at the NICU this afternoon to a beautiful 'feeding-tube free' baby girl!!!
And.......
....we were asked to bring in her car seat tomorrow so they can do a car seat test on her to be sure she tolerates it well.
And......
...Liz was asked to complete the CPR training (I'm already certified through the Red Cross) tomorrow.
We have had some conflicting information. We were told by the practitioner that she only has to nipple for 24 hours straight, but some of the nurses have said 48. I know a lot of times, the nurses really do know more, but I'm rooting for the practioner this time. :)
Soon.........very soon!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
im on the edge of my seat waiting for her to come home- I can only imagine how hard the wait is for you!
How exciting!!!! I can't wait until you have her home! Also can't wait for more pic's :)
Very exciting! Sounds like she'll be home very soon!
Post a Comment