Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Presidential debates

Does anyone except me watch these? I love them, especially the Democratic ones; I can actually understand what they are saying without needing a subtitle service to translate the Republican propaganda speeches into plain English!!

My question to all of you; do you know yet who you're voting for? You don't have to say, even though I'd love to hear who and why.

I'm voting for Hillary because I think she brings more to the table than the other 2. Edwards is too wishy-washy and I'm not sure what his true opinion is. I don't have a big problem with Obama, but I think he's a big naive about the issues and needs a little more experience. I think he'd make a great VP!

So, what do you think?

2 comments:

Audra said...

honestly I don't know who I will vote for. My original thought was Hilary, but I get a weird vibe from her, and I don't like her previous votes on the war. But I guess I like her more than the other democratic choices. I still haven't read up on all the issues, so I don't know

battynurse said...

I admit that I don't watch the debates. I have never been into politics at all, part of the way I was raised. I have in the last couple of years tried to make myself pay attention some because the current doofus in office makes me nuts since he's so stupid. I am leaning more towards Hillary but can't give much as far as definite reasons why.