It's almost here! It has been so long since I've felt so passionately about a possible presidential candidate and I cannot wait to walk into that church (voting place) on Tuesday and put my little mark next to Hillary's name.
I'd like to think that I'll be making a difference and perhaps in some small way, I will be, but until we have some serious political reform in this country, I'm not sure. The more I learn, the more discouraged I get. Did you know that 16 of the delegates Edwards earned will be given to either Hillary or Barack at his discretion? The other 10 will also be given to them, but that has something to do with the superdelegates,who shouldn't have any say anyway. So, all of these people who voted for him, are now voting for someone they may or may not support.
Does anyone support the voting system as we now know it?
Also, is anyone else voting on Super Tuesday?
1 comment:
DP has a sticker that says, "An election is not decided by those who cast the votes, but by those who COUNT the votes." I wish we had a fairer system. (In our little town, we still have handwritten ballots that are hand counted.)
Post a Comment