Wow!!!
I sent her an e-mail inviting her to meet with me and my family since it is obvious that she is speaking from ignorance. I'm sure it will be promptly filed in the trashcan!!!
Seriously, I know nothing of this homosexual agenda in which we are targeting 2-year olds, do you?
3 comments:
Nice right ? We have a WHOLE slew of them here. Yip, they pretty much DOMINATE our fine state.
One of our representatives referred to gay people as repugnant only a few weeks ago. Nothing. not one thing happened to him. Then he mentioned a little something about black babies being ugly and now he's being checked. Is he out of office. OOH NOO....surely one would think so. Not in Utah.
Glad your baby is feeling better. I can't believe they sent you home with a fever of 104. UNREAL !
I am boggled by what that woman said! I can't believe someone would think there is some homosexual agenda targeted to pre-schoolers?! what in the world!
We ALL deserve better representation than this, Oklahoma certainly does.
Please sign the petition to remove Sally Kern from the Oklahoma State Legislature
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/request-to-termin
OK to Post/Please Repost on other sites
Post a Comment