.........in with Mia Bella Images. As some of you are aware, we started an event planning business last year; All Occasion Planning. It really never took off; I don't think Oklahoma is the right place for it.
So, we re-focused and Mia Bella Images is born and is already much more successful than All Occasion Planning. Liz has always had a passion for photography and is really good at it; you can check out some of her photos here, but she doesn't have a lot of them uploaded yet. She's also working on a website. I post a link as soon as it's done.
She also opened a store front studio, so she's been gone a lot working on it and getting it ready to go. I miss her, but I am so proud of her and all that she has and will accomplish.
2 comments:
congrats! so glad it's working out for her.
how fun! I used to work in an independent photo studio and i absolutely loved it!
Post a Comment