.........is actually not in a bad place. I love Liz with everything that I am, but if I am completely honest with myself, I am not miserable about our break-up. I keep waiting for the big breakdown and don't get me wrong, it hasn't been fun, but it hasn't been as bad as I would have expected. I'll have to explore that more later.
Last night I went with my friend Kim to workout at her health club. I loved it!! It is really nice; it's at a local hospital and is not full of beautiful people. Not that I have anything against beautiful people, but I don't want to workout next to them. :)
I wish I could afford it. It costs $125 to sign up and then it's $55 per month. I felt really good after I left and know I would keep going, especially on the nights that Liz has Bella.
I'm still trying to figure out what to do about the house, and will have to come to a decision soon.
5 comments:
Glad you are doing pretty good throughout this... I know you will probably have ups and downs, but you sound very strong.
Day by day. No worries about having a big breakdown. we all respond differently and at different times. When my last ex before j and I split up, I was elated. But that was one of those that I was just waiting for the right moment type of deals... so, you just do whatever feels best for you. That would rock if you could swing that gym. Anyway you can?
I agree with R. take everything day by day. Not everyone has horrible breakups, and I am so happy that while a breakup is horrible, I am glad that things are not messy.
I think that finding something to do when you do not have Bella will be great. Have you tried looking at your local Y? they even offer financial assistance, which might help with the house situation?
Wow. I've been out of the loop for a week and I am beyond shocked to read the news of the break up. I am so sorry but I have to say how impressed I am with your strength. Please know I am thinking of you and sending you good thoughts for a peaceful resolution to all the pieces of the puzzle.
*hugs*
Sounds like you are doing well.. considering. I am glad working out went fun! Something to do when Bella is gone and i am sure you will have more energy and sleep better!
Post a Comment