Friday, May 09, 2008

We're home now!!

Sweet sleeping baby!
Too much ugly stuff for such a beautiful little girl, huh?
Her little boot that covers her IV; she worked so hard at getting it off to get to her favorite toe!
Baby butt crack!

Starting to feel much better now.


My gift from my godparents doubles as a cool hat!









A few pictures from our hospital stay, which we will be repeating in a few months for her toe surgery. But, according to the peds Doc at the hospital, we should get used to hospital stays. Oy!!!!!



7 comments:

S&C said...

Adorable although i feel so sorry for her :-(

R said...

So very sweet...

MommynMama said...

I am glad that you both are home. I will call you tonight to check in on you both. This week has been crazy for our household as well.

Wendy and Karen said...

So glad you are home. Thanks for letting us know you are okay and for sharing your photos.

RainbowMomma said...

I'm so glad you and your little Bella are home from the hospital.

I was really just popping by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day, but I ended up reading and trying to catch up on you and your stuff going on.

Sorry about yiour stuff. I have been there. Totally. DP and I have been together for about 18 years, but were not together for a few years in the middle. (Although it was before our 9 year old was born.) It was quite a shocker for me, even though things were not perfect...I always thought it was just that relationships run in phases and ours was just in one that wasn't ideal. Aparently, she thought we would not come out of that phase. Somehow we found our way back to each other after a long time of just friendship.

Even now, our life still goes in cycles. (Especially our sex life.) Hang in there. Whether this is for a while or forever, you are an awesome mom and you two will find a way to parent together and be great parents to Bella.

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Stacey said...

glad she's home now. cute pictures but scary experience!

Audra said...

so cute, I hope she is doing better! I also wanted to let you know I changed my blog address to dragonflycurls.blogspot.com :)