Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Thursday, May 08, 2008
We may get to go home......
......sometime this afternoon or evening. I was able to secure a visit to the Nephrologist for next Friday here in Oklahoma. We still have to drive the 3 hours to OKC, but that's better than Dallas.
So much is happening in the middle of your already stressful life. I hope you do get to go home tomorrow and that the appointment with the nephrologist goes well. Also a good thing that you don't have to travel to Dallas. I still find it hard to believe that the state of Ok only has 2 nephrologists in the state. How crazy and sad. Hang in there and hugs to you.
4 comments:
Oh no, I just got caught up on what is happening. I hope everything is okay. Thinking of you!!!
It's been two weeks since I've been able to read you and so much has happened.
My heart goes out to you during this most difficult time. I'm sending you big hugs and prayers.
Wow when it rains it pours huh?!?!
I will be thinking of you 4. I hope Bella is feeling tons better!!
So much is happening in the middle of your already stressful life. I hope you do get to go home tomorrow and that the appointment with the nephrologist goes well. Also a good thing that you don't have to travel to Dallas. I still find it hard to believe that the state of Ok only has 2 nephrologists in the state. How crazy and sad. Hang in there and hugs to you.
Post a Comment