Liz came home last night and let me know that she wants to work things out with me. She had visited with 'her' and told her the same thing. We are not yet where we need to be, but we have a fighting chance.
I am more in love with her now than the day we got married; I cannot get enough of her. I only hope as does she that we are not just desparately trying to save our marriage, but that we are really making the changes and they will stick.
Thanks to all of you for your suport and encouragement!!!
8 comments:
I'm happy for you and I wish you the very, very best!
I hope that things continue to work out and that she is able to put her whole self into trying. Hang in there. Oh and all the pics of Bella are so cute.
That is great I am so happy for you both! Just don't stop taking each other for granted, it is so easy to get in a rough spot and stay there. Just stay strong for Bella, she is such a cute little girl!
S
(The other half of Knocked down but not up)
That is so, so great to hear. I can tell from your posts that you really wanted this to work, and I think that with some work, you guys can work! (wow that's a lot of works!)
I know Bella will like that!
Congrats!!! This is great news!
I'm so very happy for you. I only wish we all could have the happy ending like you have. You enjoy it my friend and love each other passionately and enjoy each other. You just never know when it will slip from your fingers. I'm just so happy for you. you deserve this happiness. YEAH!!! :)
good luck!!
Wonderful news!
Post a Comment