Monday, July 21, 2008

Gymnastics

Every Tuesday morning, I take Cylie to Gymnastics. She loves it. Last week, since we didn't have any other babies, Aunt Liz and Bella came with us to take some pictures. Because of how blogger uploads, they are not in any order, just random. There are too many as well, I'll understand if you get bored.



Tabletop
Sticker time( this should have been the last one)
Tuck
Butterfly
Pike
Touch your nose to the floor (I wish I could do that!)
She snuck in a forward roll!

Not the most graceful landing!
She's gonna jump!
There she goes!
Practicing for the runway!



Jump
Waving to her friends.




TaDa!!!


She's really good on the balance beam, in spite of all her extra bean footage!!!!




She looks so grown up upside down.


Bella looking in from the window. She wants to play. :(

1 comment:

Stacey said...

looks like a lot of fun!