Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ok, am I just stupid (click me)

This woman is so upset (understandably) that Hillary didn't win that she will risk McCain winning by not voting for Obama?

Does this make sense to anyone?!?!?!?!!?

I was as big a supporter as anyone; I cried last night during her amazing speech, but I would NOT risk the Democrats losing because of childish bitterness.

We NEED a Democrat in the White House. Yes, I think Hillary would have done a much better job, but Obama is pretty OK in his own right. Honestly, the main differences between them lie in the color of their skin and what's between their legs. Yes, she has more experience, but he has the passion to drive him to get the job done anyway.

Jeez, this woman upset me last night!!!

2 comments:

Audra said...

UGH I've heard several people say that, and it is just mind boggling to me!! Why on earth would you do that???

This Mom said...

I feel the exact same way. I just don't understand how you can go from knowing that Hillary is the best candidate, to thinking that McCain is the next best thing. What is wrong with that picture??