Last night, my niece came over with her 14-month old and spent the night. Liz & I were able to go out to our lesbian dinner group then - oh my - we went to a bar! OMG, it's been so long since we were 'out' together without Bella. I missed her, but we had a great time and Laura was great with her.
And...........she slept all night again; she's put herself to sleep and slept all night since Tuesday night. She woke up this morning at 7, took a bottle then went back to sleep with me until 9ish. Liz had to get up at 5:30 for a garage sale at a friends house. Poor thing; I know she's tired!!
The only downfall to our new wonderful sitter is that she leaves the house in such a mess. She doesn't pick up after herself or the babies well. But........I will deal with that since she is so good with Bella.
Oh, and I'm supposed to be posting about something called CAT6, but even after looking at the website, I'm not sure what it is. It looks like some kind of cable ordering website. Check it out.
Sorry, trying to add to my Christmas fund!!!
1 comment:
I haven't commented in awhile and wanted to stop by and say hi. Getting out is a good thing - and to have someone you trust to babysit is even better - even if it's a bit messy. So happy for you and Liz and how well things are going for you.
Post a Comment