You've been with me through thick or thin
My constant, comforting friend
Always there where you can be found
Ready, willing, nice and round
Today, you will leave me
I understand; it has to be
I'll miss you and think of you fondly
My wonderful, little soothing buddy
Bella
**************
Today Bella has corrective surgery to remove the 'extra' part of her big toe. She loves this part of her body and has played with it and sucked on it since she was born. We really have no choice, but there is a part of me that feels a little sad. A part of my baby girl - a part that she loves - will be forever gone. We will never see it again.
Please keep us all in your prayers and thoughts today.
4 comments:
I love your thoughtful tribute. And I will be thinking about you today.
thinking of bella. hope all goes well
Hey I've been thinking about Bella! We need an update!
Just now checking in. I hope the surgery went well and that you are all now home and doing great.
Post a Comment