.......we still don't know exactly what the bacteria is; apparently it's something pretty rare. They've called in an infectious disease specialist, so hopefully we'll know something today. I admit I am a little scared of what they might find. The good news is that they didn't find it in her latest blood draw so the meds she's on are taking care of it. They just need to know how long to keep her on them. At the least we'll probably be here until Tuesday for a full round of the antibiotics, but if she needs them longer we may be able to go home with the main line and home health.
She's feeling good though and hasn't had a fever for more than 24 hours. That is what's making it difficult now; that, and the fact that Liz is now sick. It's hard to be here with a baby that doesn't want me to put her down and is hooked up to an IV.
Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
1 comment:
Steph-
I'm so sorry for little Bella. I am glad to hear that she is feeling better, and I hope they find out really soon what the infection is from.
Crystal
Post a Comment