Well, her party is just a week away and it's gotten a little out of control. We are expecting about 65 people counting us. Mostly family, but I am really not sure I can get that many people in my house. We had a little over 40 for my 40th birthday and it was somewhat crowded and spilled over into the garage. I'm really hoping it's nice outside; although a good portion of them (the smokers) will be outside anyway.
Another thing is the gifts, we've asked people to buy books or practical stuff like diapers, spoons, and cups. I know it's not fun, but she does not need toys or clothes. Don't get me wrong, no one is in a position to go extravagant with big Disney vacations (which we'd love, by the way) or anything, but I do expect a lot of toys and clothes. I guess that's ok; that's the fun part of going to a birthday party, huh? I just really want her to get some new books; I even made her a list on Amazon of books 'she' wants. We'll see what happens.
1 comment:
what's her wishlist? :)
Post a Comment