Thursday, October 30, 2008

HallowZooeen

Look, Cylie's mom actually came with us (a first, really). Our friends, Shelly, Renee (pictured), and their little Jordan also came.

The QT dog and Bella, who was a flying pig, of course!

Miss Cylie painting her pumpkin.


Cylie, again


Bella, our little flying pig! Cylie managed to gie her a big scratch on her face right before we went. Totally out of Cylie's character and she even cried when she realized she hurt Bella.


Cylie hugging a Meerkat (I think)



Little pig in the pumpkin patch!!


Such a cutie!!


Bella, Cylie as Snow White and Jordan as a Cowboy



I love Cylie's face in this one.



Little priss!



May I have this dance?


They danced for probably 20 minutes before we left; they were a big hit. People stopped to watch them on their way out.


Awe!!


She acts like she's not the aggressive one!



Handsome little cowboy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Audra said...

what little cuties. Today I was at the store and saw a flying pig that attaches to a ceiling and I thought of you and Bella!