Bella and I had the day to ourselves so we went shopping. We went to find her a birthday dress, and then purchased some plates and partyware for her party, which will be on October 26th. I cannot believe she's almost a year old!!
We're not going as big for her party as we wanted to; we'll just have cake and ice cream. We're decorating in pink and brown, and her dress is brown with pink dots. I'm hoping to find her some little brown shoes, but haven't had any luck so far. She still can't fit into 'regular' shoes with her toe. We were hoping she would. The only thing that works are those Robeez or Robeez-like shoes.
Everyone was out and about today; the weather was great. It's not too hot and there is a touch of fall in the air. The dollar aisle at Target was so packed I couldn't get in to see what was there. I looked as I was leaving and all I saw were some cheap dog supplies. I guess those little rope chew toys were a hot item today!
Anyway........all-in-all, a very good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment