I don't know what's happening to me; maybe it's Motherhood, but I've been reduced to a big, blubbering SAP! I used to be emotionally tough; nothing affected me, but now I cry about everything; good things mostly.
I cry when the girls and I (and Hunter) are singing Christmas songs.
I cry when we all dance together in the living room.
I cry when I read them 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'.
I cried when they saw Santa, well, when Cylie saw him. It really was a magical moment!!
I cry when Bella loves on Cylie.
I cry when Cylie shows such love and consideration for Bella.
I'll cry next week when we take them to the parade.
I'll cry on Christmas Eve when we put out the food for Santa's reindeer and the cookies for Santa.
I'll cry Christmas morning when they get up and see their 'Santa' gifts.
Is this normal?!?!?!?!?! Or, am I hormonal and perhaps going through 'the change'?
OY!!!!!!
1 comment:
No not horomonal. It's called being a parent! I am the same way but I try to hide it. Something about seeing the Magic through your child's eyes I think!
Post a Comment