As most of you know, the first year and a half of Cylie's life, she spent at least one night a weekend with us and a few more during the week. She spent her first weekend with us when she was just 3 weeks old. She is definitely a child of my heart!
So, at her home, she shares a bed with her mother and has since she was born. When she's here, she now sleeps on a baby bed mattress from her toddler bed in the floor of our room. She naps in my bed.
Today, I told her that I expected her to nap in her own toddler bed in the room she sorta shares with Bella. It has always been my goal that they would share the room and sleep and nap together.
Well, after lunch, I put everyone down. Bella in her crib, Cylie in her toddler bed, Hunter in his pack n play in the playroom and Colby on his napmat in the playroom. I then, went to the girls room and read them a story, turned on their music and left the room. I heard them each 'reading' from the books they took to bed with them. This lasted about 5 minutes. I then snuck in and found them for fast asleep.
Ah!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that they may be moving more towards true roommates, and can't wait until Cylie spends the night again to see if we can do it all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment