Wednesday, January 28, 2009

15 months old

Wow!! Every month, I am amazed by how much she is growing. Although, she's still very little. We haven't had her 15 month appt yet, so I'm n ot sure about her height and weight. a few weeks ago, she was still hanging out around 20 pounds.

She is still very much in 12 month clothing and some of them are even a little long for her.

She LOVES to dance; when she hears music, she puts her hands up in the air and starts bouncing up and down. It is adorable. She recently started turning in circles.

She eats everything we eat now.

She LOVES saltine crackers; she starts asking and signing for them first thing in the morning and doesn't stop. When we say no, which we do quite frequently (she gets about 4 a day), she is devastated. She will usually not accept a substitute either.

For the most part, she is a good sleeper. She gets up around 7ish and goes down for a nap at noon for a few hours, then back to bed around 7:30. Occasionally, she wants a 2nd nap, then wants to stay up til around 9. Mama's don't like this!!!!

She plays really well with Cylie, but bullies Hunter just a little bit. She wants everything t hat he has. He adores her though and cannot pass up a chance to hold her down and shower her with kisses.

She loves to be chased and will turn, running and do this cute, little chuckle if she thinks you are about to chase her.

She follows most commands, unless she decides she doesn't want to. She cleans up really well and will even sing the clean up song with us.

She will repeat anything we say so it's hard to keep trackk of new words.

We are planning to take some 15 month pictures this weekend. I'll post them for you.

2 comments:

dreambaby said...

I love this blog. I can't wait to see more pics! I'm so thrilled for you sweety!

Jen said...

Wow Bella is doing so great! That's so cute about the chasing. Maddie gets tickled when we say "I"m gonna get you!" and immediately starts running or crawling away. She giggles the whole time and then will suddenly turn and start chasing us. Can't wait for new pics!