I've been tagged! Thanks OneMoreBaby!
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag - eight(I changed this to four!) other un-tagged people
1) What do you do for a living? I am a home day-care provider. I currently care for two children other than Bella. I am licensed for 6 under the age of 2, but I'm happy with what I have now.
2) What is your biggest fear? Developing Alzheimer's..........I actually have nightmares about it.
3) Do you nap a lot? I wish; I LOVE to nap, but can't with the babies.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? Bella, when I put her down for a nap a few minutes ago.
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Gmail, my blog, MySpace, Facebook, Huffington Post, and Craigslist.........mostly.
6) What was the last item you bought? I'm ssuming this excludes groceries.........hmmmmm.....I think it was Bella's Valentine 'dog-dog'.
7) You are on the Oregon Trail, how are things going? Horrendously bad!!!
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? Hmmm, this may sound a little weird and I do NOT ever want to be a boy, but I think I'd like to know how sex feels to them. I told you it was weird!!!!
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? No
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? OMG! I can't believe I'm about to tell this, but several years ago, I tried some of those diet chips that are made with Olean (I'm not even sure that's the correct word, let alone how to spell it). They warn that they may cause 'anal leakage'. Well, the first day I tried them I had an interview for a promotion at work. Hmmmmm, let's just say that 'leakage' was an understatement. I had to hurry and clean up as best as I could since it was just a few minutes before my interview. OY!!! Oh...........I got the promotion! :)
11) What was the last movie you watched? This was really hard to recall, but I think it was a movie called 'Bella' about a girl considering abortion. Not that great, really!
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? Curl up with a good book, or if I was inspired, I'd finally start on Bella's scrapbook.
13) Do you believe in Heaven, and if so, what do you want to hear God say when you arrive? Yes, I do, and I have always pictured Him saying to me 'There's my little girl." It was a powerful, internal moment for me when I picked my Mother up at the airport after she arrived home from Phoenix (she had gone there for a stem cell transplant and was gone for almost 2 years), and she said almost those exact words to me (She actually said, 'There's my baby girl'). She passed away 19 days later.
I'm tagging...........Jen, Crystal, Merr, and BattyNurse
1 comment:
Okay I really will try to do this if I can find the time! I oved your answers too!
Post a Comment