Anyone have any reassurance for me?
Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
The bike
I have such a love/hate relationship with Liz's motorcycle. I LOVE the fact that it makes her so happy. I HATE the fact that I can't seem to relax about it. I cringe when the weather is nice and she decides, excitedly, to ride instead of drive. I hold my breath until I know she's made it safely. It doesn't help knowing that we even took out extra term life insurance while she has the bike.
Anyone have any reassurance for me?
Anyone have any reassurance for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry I don't have any! I hate motorcycles and think they are so dangerous! Sum jokes about getting one and I tell her no way in hell! I don't want a dead wife just so she could have some fun riding. I hope to God that our kids won't ride them either.
This must be a hard one. I also know I have nothing helpful to help your fears. Sorry.
Sorry I don't have any reassurance but just wanted to share something funny. When I first looked at Liz in her leather, I thought she was holding one of those leather whips or riding crops. When I clicked it to enlarge I realized that it's a candle stand (I think?) behind her. Hee hee hee!
Yes, Jen, it is a candle stand, but she would like to have a leather whip!!! She thinks she's tough! :)
Post a Comment