Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thankful.........

I am so thankful for my job and the fact that I get to stay home with the girls. We had an awesome day today. We left early and drove to Claremore (about 20 miles away), then to Tulsa (about 30 miles away) to spend a few hours at the zoo and the zoo playground.

Because I had another adult with me, we were able to ride the carousel and the train and I let both babies walk some with their harnesses. These things are hard for me to do alone with Cylie and the babies.

I am constantly aware, though, that days like this are about to come to an end when I add another couple of kids to my day. I'm trying to enjoy them while I can. But, being home-bound with a handful of toddlers and preschoolers is much better than having to pound the pavement on some IT job search . Not that I'd even qualify, but you know...........

We then did a bad thing and stopped at the McDonalds drive-thru on the way home....mostly to keep everyone from falling asleep so they would nap. It worked and after their 2.5 hour nap, we then spent the afternoon in the backyard.

AWESOME day!!!!!!


Please don't notice the weird look on my face!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day!!!!