Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Craigslist find!!

I've been a little frustrated lately because I've been in search of a new, bigger outside toy that had a slide and a climber. I've missed several because of my wireless internet connection. My laptop quit working and I was about to head to find a store that sells wholesale laptops to replace it, but then discovered that my desktop wasn't working either. I disconnected the wireless modem and it started again, so my guess is that it is the router and not the laptop.

Anyway, all that to say that, since I don't have the laptop I have to go to the bedroom to log on and that's hard with all the toddlers and pre-schoolers that hang around here. :)

I found this though!! The lady had it listed for $50. When I called her she said someone was already picking it up. I offered her $60 to call her and cancel, but she wouldn't. She said that she'd call if the lady didn't show up. Well..........she didn't show up.

It's a little dirty and faded. We scrubbed it and hosed it all down and it looks a lot better.

The kids really like it!! We've beenoutside everyday. My girls are getting so brown already.



2 comments:

battynurse said...

That's really cute. Glad the kids are having fun with it. I have gotten so many great craigslist finds.

Merr said...

Ooooo that's awesome! I need one of those!