Wow! She's only 20 months old; I didn't think we'd be dealing with this for a few more months.
But, she started climbing out of her crib; we have it on video and I've almost figured out how to load it to post. :) Because of this we converted her crib to a toddler bed and she loves it, but doesn't want to stay in it. She is now back to wanting to be rocked to sleep and then waking up upset in the night. I'm tired!!
She also started wanted to go peepee in the toilet and telling us when she went in her diaper, so we decided to give it a try; no pressure. She went all afternoon yesterday diaper-free and all morning in her Elmo panties with no accidents. I prompted her to go 3 times and she told me she needed to go once. Maybe this will go smoothly. Can you imagine a life without diapers!!??
6 comments:
Good luck with the potty training and the toddler bed. My kids LOVED their toddler beds, Bella's time will come too.
Congratulations! That is awesome!
Yay for no diapers!! She is getting so grown up.
Wow potty training already!! I remember Cam was interested in using the potty at about 18 months old, but it only lasted a few days. That was a bummer. I watch a 2 1/2 year old girl who still wears diapers and I can not get her to use the potty.
Wow! Yay for the big girl! Oh how I dream of diaper free days...
How very exciting Steph! I wish Little Miss would be so fast with potty training, but then again I haven't really tried. Good luck with it! I remember potty training Princess and she was potty trained by 2.5. I was so excited to only have one in diapers. And I can't wait to finally be a diaper free household.
C
Check out my new blog.
www.twomomswithtwogirls.blogspot.com
Post a Comment