Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School

Well, I'm back at virtual school. Of course, it really is school, just in internet land!! I don't have to actually leave the house. I'm learning, though, that it's going to take some time to get into a routine. I'm taking 2 classes and while I'm already 2 weeks into the semester, tonight is the first time I've done anything with either of them.

One of them is a computer class - pretty basic stuff and completely self-paced. I'm afraid this one will suffer as my skill level is above about the first half of it, so I don't want to do it.

The other is a Medical Ethics class and is proving interesting thus far. It is not self-pace; there is a deadline for discussion every Friday night. I missed the first one last week. Luckily, you don't have to hit every one to make 'the grade', but it narrows my margin of error.

My biggest issue is fitting it all into my schedule.

No comments: