Thursday, December 03, 2009

I feel as though my marriage is still in trouble.........................there I said it.

I'm not sure if it's me or her.

We are having serious money issues and I really need to find a job. It's just not happening!

Not sure why, but I just felt a need to record how I'm feeling right now.

To everyone who feels secure in their relationship (this I took for granted for several years), I say, hang on to it....cherish it....cultivate it...and never, ever take it for granted! It can change lightening fast.

4 comments:

onemorebaby said...

I am sorry you are going through this. I hope you find peace and clarity to know what to do... : ) Hugs, ag

Unknown said...

very sorry. I hope things can work out for you two.

battynurse said...

I'm sorry. I hope you are able to soon feel more secure with things and I hope the job stuff comes through soon.

MommynMama said...

I'm so sorry Steph...know that I am thinking about you. When you can email me so that I can get your number again. I'd love to chat...also I need to add you to my new blog..lots going on.

luvmy2grlz @comcast.net

Hugs
C