Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Hello? Is anyone there?
I'm back! I am determined to start blogging again and was wondering if I still have any readers.
I'm here! This is the exact reason why I love subscribing to blogs through my blog reader. I don't need to check on the ones I read every day, because it tells me whenever there's a new post. Love it! I'm happy that you will be writing again and am looking forward to seeing and hearing about Cylie and Bella again!
5 comments:
I'm here! This is the exact reason why I love subscribing to blogs through my blog reader. I don't need to check on the ones I read every day, because it tells me whenever there's a new post. Love it!
I'm happy that you will be writing again and am looking forward to seeing and hearing about Cylie and Bella again!
I am. : ) I would love to see you back! Missed ya!
Still here. :o) Nice to have you back! Update us!
Yay!!! So excited to catch up on everyone and tell you all about my girls!
I'm still here. I too love the reader. Tells me when my blog buddies are back.
Post a Comment